Our team is rapidly growing, and we are currently seeking an experienced Plumber to join our team. In this position, the Plumber will be responsible for all aspects of the installation, maintenance, inspection, operation and repair of the plumbing systems in our store locations. We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package and consistent, long-term work. Experienced and qualified individuals are encouraged to apply.
Travels to store locations and performs a wide variety of plumbing repairs. Performs quality inspections on work performed by outside vendors. Carries cell phone as required for daily work and emergency on call services. This individual may also (based upon workload) help out with general building maintenance repairs and services including interior & exterior lighting, electrical, carpentry, floors, doors, painting, siding, gutters, roof, signage, fencing, power washing, etc. Delivers and installs equipment, cabinetry, shelving, etc.
• Perform repairs and maintenance on buildings and equipment
• Perform inspections
• Maintains accurate truck parts inventory
• Ensures maintenance on service vehicle is performed on schedule
• Uses handheld device to receive and update service request status
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned by Department Manager
• Responsible for ensuring scheduled maintenance is performed on service truck at required intervals.
• Responsible for maintaining tools & parts inventory assigned to truck.
Minimum Education: a high school diploma or its equivalent
Preferred Education: Associate degree preferred but not required
5+ years’ technical and trade experience
Current plumbing license
In-depth knowledge of maintenance and repairs of plumbing systems
Understanding of the current regulations within the field
Excellent interpersonal communication skills on a technical level
Able to work both independently and as part of a team
Other: Physical • Must be able to lift 80 pounds
• Grasping/Griping/fine manipulation
• Pushing/pulling/bending/kneeling/twisting/climbing on a regular basis
• Carrying/sitting/walking/standing and lifting above shoulder level on a regular basis
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Travel Traveling is required for the entire shift. Clean driving record required
Hours & Conditions 8-4:30 M-F and on call as needed