31 DRUM HILL ROAD, CHELMSFORD MA
Job Category: Corporate
Directs and oversees all District store personnel to achieve Region, Division and Corporate net profit performance objectives. Is responsible for the overall engagement and productivity of a wide network of retail stores and oversees many aspects of their day to day operations as well as creating a work environment that supports and promotes employee engagement through teaching and living the Company Values. Is the direct supervisor of the individual Store Managers. This is a job that requires a considerable amount of travel that could span hundreds of miles each week.
1. Weekly store visits to ensure compliance with Corporate and Division Standards with regard to store
conditions, store promotions and operational procedures.
2. P & L management for 10-13 locations through monitoring of current sales, expenses, store labor costs
and inventory control. Evaluating and disseminating data for strategic gain.
3. Analysis of financial reports, P&L, Gap analysis etc. then coaching Store Managers towards improving
4. Ensures District-wide customer satisfaction and product quality, while managing safety and security
within the territory.
5. Strategic workforce planning for District to include staffing, development and management of all store
6. Heavy emphasis of food service – increasing sales, monitoring food service standards and safety.
Store Team Members, Region Manager, VP of Retail Operations, Talent Acquisition, Regional Trainer, Human Resource Business Partner, Facilities Maintenance as well as other Corporate Departments.
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or GED
Preferred Education: College degree in business, or a closely related field, may substitute for a portion of the required experience.
Minimum Experience: 5 years retail experience and 1 year multi- unit retail experience or restaurant general management experience. Microsoft Office skills a must.
Preferred Experience: Proven history of retail management experience or restaurant multi / general management experience.
Soft Skills: Excellent team building, communication, leadership, interpersonal, and organizational skills a must.
Driving/Fleet Vehicle Requirement: Must have a clean driving record
Travel: 95% will be traveling to and from store locations
Physical: 40 pounds lift, driving, standing
Hours & Conditions: 40 (however at times may include additional hours due to needs of territory)