CUMBERLAND FARMS - STORE SUPPORT CENTER
Job Category: Distribution
In order to maintain food production efficiency, quality of product, and employee safety, this position will collaborate with the food production line workers to ensure adherence of Company policy/procedure and State & Federal requirements.
1. Must coordinate assigned food production line set up at various stations and direct team member work to
meet daily targets.
2. Must inspect products to verify conformance/ specifications and direct setup and adjustment to equipment.
3. Must train and educate food production line workers regarding production and equipment standards to
include expected production speeds to avoid delays.
4. Assist on the food production line to eliminate any disruptions or delays. Address problems and issues as
5. Must communicate with Production Supervisor to coordinate production schedule and provide an estimate
of labor hours necessary for completion of job assignments.
6. Must know how to repair and set up and repair line machinery.
7. Must maintain time and production records.
Communicates daily with Production Supervisor and other Team Members.
High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education: Associates degree or above.
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years previous production line experience.
Preferred Experience: 1-2 years previous experience in food production in a lead role.
Soft Skills: Mechanical - Must be able to put together and run all equipment on assigned production line.
Ability to communicate and interact with all team members and management within the organization.
Hours & Conditions Must be available to work Monday through Friday between 6:00am and 6:00 pm to include Saturday work as needed.
Type of Movement: Frequency of Movement:
Lifting Ability to lift 50 pounds
? Occasional is defined as up to one-thirds of the time.
? Constantly is defined as occurring more than two-thirds of the time
? Frequently is defined as occurring one-third to two-thirds of the time