General Maintenance Technician
Req #: d18dfba5-a4ef-4edc-9cfe-a7c801350c3f
Location: CONCORD, NH
Location Name: WORK FROM HOME - NEW HAMPSHIRE
Job Category: Corporate
Travels to store locations and performs a wide variety of general building maintenance repairs and services including interior & exterior lighting, plumbing, electrical, carpentry, floors, doors, painting, siding, gutters, roof, signage, fencing, power washing, etc. Delivers and installs equipment, cabinetry, shelving, etc. Performs quality inspections on work performed by outside vendors. Carries cell phone as required for daily work and emergency on call services.
• Perform repairs and maintenance on buildings and equipment
• Perform inspections
• Maintains accurate truck parts inventory
• Ensures maintenance on service vehicle is performed on schedule
• Uses handheld device to receive and update service request status
• Performs other job-related duties as assigned by Department Manager
• Responsible for ensuring scheduled maintenance is performed on service truck at required intervals.
• Responsible for maintaining tools & parts inventory assigned to truck.
Minimum Education: a high school diploma or its equivalent
Preferred Education: Trade school
Minimum Experience: Requires 2-4 years related experience. Requires knowledge of light plumbing, including running and sweating of copper and nylon piping, and repairing fixtures. Requires knowledge of carpentry and general maintenance.
Preferred Experience: HVAC experience. Experience repairing food service equipment such as ovens, grills, warmers, coffee brewers, etc
Other: Physical • Must be able to lift 80 pounds
• Grasping/Griping/fine manipulation
• Pushing/pulling/bending/kneeling/twisting/climbing on a regular basis
• Carrying/sitting/walking/standing and lifting above shoulder level on a regular basis
• Must have a valid driver’s license
Travel Traveling is required for the entire shift. Clean driving record required
Hours & Conditions 8-4:30 M-F and on call as needed