CUMBERLAND FARMS - FACILITY SUPPORT
Job Category: Corporate
Assists Parts Expediters with unpacking, verifying, and receiving service parts and equipment. Assists with selecting, packaging, and shipping service parts, supplies, and equipment orders to Field Technicians and store locations. Assists with providing parts and supplies to Shop Technicians. Assists with receiving and shipping used and refurbished equipment from workshop. Organizes and cleans stock room. Assist with inventory cycle counts. Makes transactions in Oracle inventory system. May occasionally use company supplied vehicle for making deliveries. Operates forklift.
1. Unpacks and receives service parts, supplies, and equipment.
2. Selects, packs, and ships service parts, supplies, and equipment.
3. Selects and provides service parts and supplies to shop technicians.
4. Receives used equipment from store closings.
5. Receives refurbished equipment from shop and prepares for delivery.
6. Makes deliveries as needed.
Internal: Service Manager, Store Managers, Field and Shop Technicians, and Construction personnel
Minimum Education: High school diploma or its equivalent
Minimum Experience: Basic computer proficiency: Internet, email
Preferred Experience: Shipping & Receiving, stockroom, customer servicecam experience
Soft Skills: Customer service and communication skills; verbal and written
Other: Physical Can lift 50 lbs
Travel Clean driving record required
Hours & Conditions 7-3:30 M-F