CUMBERLAND FARMS - STORE SUPPORT CENTER
Job Category: Distribution
The custodian is responsible for maintaining cleanliness in the restrooms and cafeteria. In addition; the custodian is required to maintain stock levels of bathroom supplies and cafeteria supplies.
• Clean and sanitize restrooms using established practices and procedure.
• Maintain adequate stock level of soap, paper towels, and toilette paper in restrooms
• Clean, dust, and wipe furniture to include table tops and chairs.
• Sweep and mop floors
• Empty/clean wastebaskets and trash containers
• Stock coffee condiments to include milk, stirrers, sugars, cups & lids
• Maintain stock of plastic dinnerware and plates for cafeteria
• Move furniture, equipment, supplies and tools on an incidental basis to maintain cleanliness.
• Other duties as assigned by the Plant Manager to include ordering of cleaning supplies and stock supplies.
• Wash accessible interior and exterior windows. Clean blinds. Launder cleaning rags and dust mops
• Ability to work independently.
Working Relationships: Communicates daily with Plant Manager
Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent.
Preferred Education: N/A
Minimum Experience: 1-2 years of experience in housekeeping/custodial environment.
Preferred Experience: 3-5 years of experience in housekeeping/custodial environment
Soft Skills: Must be able to read and write in English. Ability to interact with all team members & management within the organization. Ability to work independently and prioritize multiple tasks.
Hours & Conditions Must be available to work Monday through Friday between 5:00am and 5:00 pm to include Saturday & Sunday work as needed.
Type of Movement: Frequency of Movement:
Lifting Ability to lift 50 pounds
? Occasional is defined as up to one-thirds of the time.
? Constantly is defined as occurring more than two-thirds of the time
? Frequently is defined as occurring one-third to two-thirds of the time