Talent Acquisition Intern
Req #: 769778d3-deca-4b42-b972-a8ba011a7e96
Location: WESTBOROUGH, MA
Location Name: CUMBERLAND FARMS - STORE SUPPORT CENTER OFFICE
Job Category: Corporate
Cumberland Farms is looking for a student interested recruiting for a paid summer 2018 internship at our Corporate Office in Westborough, MA. Our internship offers the chance to apply their education and experience in a practical setting and hone their analytical and creative skills.
The TA Summer Intern will be involved with the day to day recruiting operations for our Retail Operations Group. The ideal intern candidate will have a strong ability to problem solve, multi task, work independently and collaborate with others.
Major responsibilities of the internship position are listed below. Other duties, assignments and specific projects may be assigned at the discretion of the department.
• Participate in activities driving Talent Acquisition initiatives such as engagement, recruiting and staffing.
• Manage list of College Website/Job Boards. Post open positions to increase candidate pipeline
• Analyze store, district, and regional level reports to determine where outside recruiting efforts should be focused.
• Utilize outside recruiting sources to drive retail candidate flow.
• Create marketing, branding, and advertisement campaigns to distribute amongst Outside Recruiting Sources.
• Perform emergency content updates and distribution support when needed
• Assist with candidate screening and updating candidate status in our Applicant Tracking System.
• Other duties as assigned.
• Currently pursuing a Bachelor’s Degree
• Previous recruiting experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
• Working knowledge of applicant tracking systems (ATS) and content management systems (CMS), specifically PeopleMatter and Smashfly is a strong plus.
• Ability to multi-task and manage a heavy workload, while staying focused on critical priorities is required.
• Candidate must have excellent Microsoft office skills, as well as strong written and verbal communication skills