Req #: 8aa0ab84-f10b-440d-b65f-a87f0160b3ec
Location: WESTBOROUGH, MA
Location Name: CUMBERLAND FARMS - FACILITY SUPPORT
Job Category: Corporate
The Delivery Technician is responsible for pick up, delivery, and setup of parts and equipment at store locations in a timely and professional manner.
1. Safe operation of company van/truck
2. Deliver and setup equipment and parts
3. Responsible for managing parts inventory on their assigned service truck by conducting weekly cycle
counts and periodic physical inventory.
4. Must be able to travel to several locations throughout the day and work independently.
5. Must have a valid driver’s license.
6. Completes paperwork upon delivery, pick up, or service of product with set procedures
External: Service Vendors ; Internal: FSS Field Service Technicians, Construction Project Managers
Minimum Education: High School or equivalent
Preferred Education: Applicable Trade School or Training Program.
Minimum Experience: 0-2 years related experience
Preferred Experience: 2-4 years of experience making deliveries
Soft Skills: Ability to multi-task, handle stress and pressures of responding to emergency & urgent situations calmly, promptly, and efficiently.
Other: Physical Must be able to lift 80 pounds. Grasping/Griping/fine manipulation. Pushing/pulling/ending/kneeling/twisting/climbing on a regular basis. Carrying/setting/walking/standing and lifting above shoulder level on a regular basis.
Travel Clean driving record required
Hours & Conditions M-F 8AM to 4:30PM (subject to change), on-call and overtime hours as needed