Set Up Worker - Cigarette Department
Req #: bc54e502-6afa-4ba5-8e08-a8770138bcd7
Location: WESTBOROUGH, MA
Location Name: CUMBERLAND FARMS - STORE SUPPORT CENTER
Job Category: Warehouse
Position Summary: The set up worker is responsible for setting up the cigarette cartons so the selectors can efficiently pick the store orders. In addition; in preparation for the next day and/or shift, the set up worker is responsible for cleaning and organizing the department.
1. Using Foreman’s daily production list, pick unstamped cartons
2. Receiving Cigarette Order
3. In order to be in compliance, must set up stamp machine with correct state tax stamp
4. For efficient selection, must separate cigarette cartons by brand and state tax stamp
5. Clean department and organize broom and barrels for next shift/day of business
6. Perform other job duties as assigned by the Warehouse Supervisor and Foreman
Working Relationships: The set up worker will have frequent interaction with the Foreman and Warehouse Supervisor to include team members selecting cigarette cartons.
Soft Skills: Ability to verbally communicate with coworkers and management. Ability to add, subtracts, and verifies quantities of products.
Other: Ability to stand, walk, bend, twist, kneel, crouch, and balance for extended periods of time. Ability to lift, lower, push, pull, and carry cases and totes weighing up to 60 lbs. over the head.
Hours & Conditions: Must be available to work weekdays, weekends, early mornings, nights, long shifts, and holidays. Adapt schedule to work alongside the changing demands of the warehouse. Exposure to vibrations, dust, dirt, noise, fumes and chemicals. Working in hot and cold temperature extremes (extremes vary between 100° Fahrenheit -20° Fahrenheit).